Saturday, November 14, 2015

For Paris

After the brutal terrorist attacks in Paris yesterday, I want to tell my French readers, if I have any, that you are in my prayers. Paris is in my prayers. My heart and thoughts ache for you.

Stay strong, my friends- all of you, wherever you are. God is with you, and nothing happens without His prior knowledge. He is in control of all things, and for now, the best we can do is to have faith and trust in His will. And the most important thing we can do in times such as this is pray. He will deliver us from these troubles and from our fears.

Jeremiah 29:11 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

Psalm 34:17 "The Lord hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them."

Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious righteous right hand."

Paris, my prayers are for you.
~Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, please refrain from cursing or using the Lord's name in vain! Thank you!