Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Long Time and Still... Coming...

Okay, it has been my discovery that whoever said that senior year of high school was supposed to be carefree and easy is a liar. Really, that couldn't be further from the truth. I am trying my best to type out and edit chapter twenty-one of The Mark of the King so I can get it posted for you, but finding time has been difficult with school and homework.
Some days I feel like I'm drowning in paper and ink, and the last thing I want to see is more paper and ink in the form of my pleasure writings.
That being said, my goal is to get chapter twenty-one posted by the end of October, after midterms are over.
Thank you for your extreme patience! Honestly, I do not deserve you all when I feel like such a slacker sometimes.
Oh, jumping subjects here, I realized I haven't posted any photos of my crocheted items in over a year... Fortunately, a year had been adequate and ample time to create a basket load of things to post, which I shall endeavor to do by this weekend. Also, I am checking into the possibility of opening an Etsy shop where I will sell said crocheted items if any of you are interested.

It's back to studying for me, so farewell for now!

~Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, please refrain from cursing or using the Lord's name in vain! Thank you!